Time: 30 mins
- 1kg potatoes (peeled)
- 1 level teaspoon. made-mustard
- 415g can baked beans in tomato sauce
- 100g streaky bacon (chopped)
- 200g grated Cheddar cheese
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water. Drain and slice.
- Place a layer of potatoes in the greased Remoska pan (or in any casserole dish).
- Stir mustard into baked beans and spread a layer over potatoes.
- Place a layer of streaky bacon and cheese on top of beans, and continue in layers until ingredients are used, finishing with cheese.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes.
Made in the Grand Remoska