Time: 30 mins
- 23cm unbaked pastry shell
- 397g tin condensed milk
- 125ml lemon juice
- 5ml grated lemon rind
- 2 eggs separated
- 125ml caster sugar
- Place pastry shell in Remoska and bake blind for 10 minutes.
- Remove baking beans and bake a further 5 minutes until pastry is golden brown.
- Remove from Remoska and set aside to cool.
- Combine condensed milk, lemon juice and rind and egg yolks and mix well until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into the pastry shell.
- Beat the egg whites and gradually add in the caster sugar.
- Cover the lemon filling with the meringue and cook in Remoska for about 10 minutes.
Made in the Grand Remoska