Time: 30 mins
- 400g packet puff pastry
- 375g pork sausages
- Worcestershire sauce
- Sage, fresh or dried
- Beaten egg and milk to glaze
- Roll out pastry and cut into long strips, 8cm wide.
- Removes sausage meat from the casings, place in a bowl and add a splash of Worcester sauce and/or a few finely chopped sage leaves.
- Mix well with a fork. Flour your hands, and form the sausage meat into sausages shapes the length of the pastry strips.
- Place them on one side of the pastry. Dampen the long edge of the pastry and close the pastry over the meat.
- Seal well. Brush with glaze, Make small knife cuts along the top and cut sausage rolls to size.
- Place in Remoska and bake for 20 minutes.
Made in the Grand Remoska